Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||4 Layers N95 Face Mask With Respiration Valve||Material:||Pp Non Woven 20g+filter 20g+pp Non Wovn 25g|
|Adjustment:||Elastic||Application:||Food Processing Ect,Public Place,Hospital|
|Style:||Elastic Ear Loop||Feature:||Breathable And Comfortable|
in stock fast delivery 4 layers N95 face mask with respiration valve
1. 4 layers N95 face mask with respiration valve
2. Very low resistance to breathing,free from foreign smell, without any stimulating feeling.
3. Nose bar can be adaptable,comfortable,without glass fibres,latex free.
4. PFE(Filtration efficiency of non oily particles)≥30%.
5. BFE(Bacteria filtration efficiency)≥95%(98%).
6. Use ultrasonic welding technology,comfortable wearing.
1. Sterile 4 layers N95 face mask with respiration valve are used for hospital clinical medical personnel and patients.
2. Non-sterile 4 layers N95 face mask with respiration valve can be used for dust-free workshop,, hospital, laboratory, food industry, electronic manufactures and so on.
3. To prevent the spread of body fluids and blood splash content and isolate dust, particle, alcohol, blood, bacteria and virus invading.
How to put on a face mask
Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
Determine which side of the mask is the front. The colored side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
Follow the instructions below for the type of mask you are using.
Face Mask with Ear loops: Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
Face Mask with Ties: Bring the mask to your nose level and place the ties over the crown of your head and secure with a bow.
Face Mask with Bands: Hold the mask in your hand with the nosepiece or top of the mask at fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang freely below hands. Bring the mask to your nose level and pull the top strap over your head so that it rests over the crown of your head. Pull the bottom strap over your head so that it rests at the nape of your neck.
Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
If using a face mask with ties: Then take the bottom ties, one in each hand, and secure with a bow at the nape of your neck.
Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
Contact Person: Vicky Wong