|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|Brand Name:||top beauty|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 piece|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packing|
|Delivery Time:||2 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50000000 piece/per month|
|BFE:||>95%||Function:||Anti-dust, PM2.5, Anti-saliva, Anti-virus, Coronavirus|
|Feature:||Disposable, Soft, Convenient, Antibacterial||Package Type:||PP Bag, 50pcs/bag, 40 Bags/carton|
|Usage:||Outdoor Face Mask||Protection Level:||Coronavirus|
Sterile Face Mask Surgical Disposable Hospital Masks Anti Virus Breathable
1. Disposable earloop face mask is made of comfortable and breathable material, soft and skin-friendly, and easy to use；
2. Keeping you away from pollutants and allergens to help you breathe easier and stay germ free as much as possible. Also great for pet allergens;
3. Versatile application for every situation:flu season, working, gardening, painting, construction, cook, dust, dentist, salon, general maintenance,bad weather,hospital.,etc;
4. These dust masks are 3 ply and cover nose, mouth and chin for full protection.It will not be stuffy but breathe freely;
5. Extra soft elastic ear loop will make it fit comfortable on your face.
Ventilation is very good;
Capable of filtering toxic gases;
Can absorb water; can be waterproof;
Flexible; will not be messy;
Feels very good and quite soft;
Light texture; very elastic, can be reduced after stretching
* Surgical-use Protective Mask with 3-layer protection, dust filter layer, anti-moisture layer and PM2.5 prevention layer.
* Easy to use, comfortable and breathable with ear loop tie making it fit comfortable on your face.
* Disposable mask, effective in protecting against germs, dust and air pollution.
* Applicable for going outside, gardening, painting, construction, nail salons, medical, dental uses and people with allergies.
1. Wash your hands before wearing a mask.
2. Hold the ear cord with both hands, with the dark side on the outside (blue) and the light side on the inside (suede white).
3. Place the side of the mask with the wire (a small strip of hard) on the nose, pinch the wire according to your nose shape, and then pull the mask completely down to cover the mouth and nose completely.
4. Disposable masks are usually replaced every 8 hours, and cannot be reused.
Contact Person: Eleanor Chen