Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Fold Dust Face Mask With Valve KN95||Type:||Earloop|
|AApplication:||Construction, Mining,textile||Material:||Non Woven Fabric|
in stock KN95 Adult Vertical Folding Nonwoven Valved Dust Mask PM 2.5
1. Disposable KN95 masks, Breathable,anti dust,sanitary and convenient for using.
2. The inner layer of activated carbon can filter harmful gases or odors.95% filtration, a 360-degree three dimensional breathing space,provide anti-bacterial and anti-dust protection for you.
3. Made of high quality material, safe, soft and comfortable,reduce skin irritation.
4. High elastic rubber band, absorb sweat and not tight
5. With a concealed plastic nose, anti fog, built in cartilage bridge, can be adjusted to avoid voids and reduce the inhalation of harmful substances.
6. Folding thin section, lightweight and easy to use
|Material||Non woven fabric|
How to put on a face mask
Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
Determine which side of the mask is the front. The colored side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
Follow the instructions below for the type of mask you are using.
Face Mask with Ear loops: Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
Face Mask with Ties: Bring the mask to your nose level and place the ties over the crown of your head and secure with a bow.
Face Mask with Bands: Hold the mask in your hand with the nosepiece or top of the mask at fingertips, allowing the headbands to hang freely below hands. Bring the mask to your nose level and pull the top strap over your head so that it rests over the crown of your head. Pull the bottom strap over your head so that it rests at the nape of your neck.
Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
If using a face mask with ties: Then take the bottom ties, one in each hand, and secure with a bow at the nape of your neck.
Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
Contact Person: Vicky Wong