Class II Instrument classification and 1 year Warranty mini body infrared thermometer
This infrared thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of the object's surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard-toreach objects without contact safely and quickly.
This unit consist of Optics, Temperature Sensor Signal amplifier, Processing circuit and LCD Display. The Optics collected the infrared energy emitted by object and focus onto the Sensor. Then the sensor translates the energy into an electricity signal. This signal will be turned out to be digital shown on the LCD after the signal amplifier and processing circuit.
1. Forehead temperature measurement mode;
2. High definition LCD display;
3. High precision infrared sensor; Non-touch measurement;
4. Practical patent design;
5. 1 Second fast measure; One-click easy operation;
7. Fever alarm; Date and time function;
8. 32 Groups memory value;
9. Automatic power-off function;
10. Accuracy:±0.2℃/±32.36℉; Resolution:0.1℃;
11. Power by 2 AAA size alkaline batteries;
||Infrared Thermometer TB-TG004
||2 x 1.5 V; Battery size AAA
|Transport and Storage Condition